Along the Gold Coast of Long Island, primely situated between New York City and the Hamptons, rests Oheka Castle, one of the most magnificent estates and venues Sophisticated Weddings: New York Edition has ever seen. As one of the finest hotels in New York (although the word “hotel” doesn’t really do it justice), this historic property boasts 32 luxuriously designed guests rooms and suites overlooking extraordinary views of its 23-acre private estate.
Weddings and special occasions are a specialty of Oheka Castle, where romance meets luxury and sophistication to the fullest. Sophisticated Weddings: New York Edition recently had the opportunity to explore the castle in all its glory, and we learned of the limitless packages and accommodations afforded to its guests.
One of the several featured packages that Oheka Castle offers for weekday inhabitants is The Marriage Proposal Package, inventing the perfect ambience for that moment the question is popped. Oheka Castle invites hopeless romantics to propose to their future princess with all of the following:
- Luxurious overnight accommodations in a Whitney Room
- Fine dining 4-course dinner for two (with one bottle of house red or white wine)
- Rose petal turndown, Moet Imperial Champagne, and strawberries dipped in Belgian chocolate presented in your room
- Continental breakfast served the next morning
Oheka Castle has several options to tailor the proposal or special occasion of your dreams. Other possibilities include in-room massages, 18-hole golfing excursion, tennis, tours of Gold Coast mansions, fine dining, and a 24-hour fitness center.
For those that wish to be truly blown away, enjoying Oheka Castle to its fullest in a private and romantic occasion, there is a package available called the Ultimate Romantic Evening Package. This includes:
- One night stay in a Luxury Suite
- Round-trip limousine service (within the five boroughs and Long Island)
- Exclusive use of the Ballroom or Formal Dining Room (4 hours)
- Seven-course gourmet dinner custom designed for your evening
- White glove butler service
- Ballroom dance lesson (1 hour)
- Dom Perignon Champagne
- A string quartet
- Photographer and photographs (1 hour), includes disc of photographs
- One dozen red roses
- Togetherness Massage (60 minutes)
- A special gift from Tiffany’s
- Hot breakfast served to your room
With accommodations like these, it is surely impossible to not be swept off your feet!
To learn more about what is possible at Oheka Castle, from weddings to overnight accommodations to tours to tailored events, visit www.oheka.com, and be sure to visit the Oheka Castle page on the Sophisticated Weddings: New York Edition website.