Every once in a while, a product or invention comes along that makes you wonder how you ever lived without it. When Keurig® introduced their single cup coffee makers for the home and office, lives were changed for the better. In under 60 seconds, one could brew a cup of gourmet coffee, tea, or hot cocoa with priceless ease. Over the years, beverage options for the Keurig exponentially expanded, satisfying Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks lovers in a K-Cup, and even catering to cold beverage consumers with varieties including Snapple iced teas and refreshing lemonade. In essence, Keurig was a game-changer for not just coffee lovers, but for anyone that enjoys a freshly-brewed, hot or cold beverage, at home or at the office.
The Keurig coffee maker has long been a registry favorite, but many of us can’t wait for our wedding day to get one. Registered couples may have long enjoyed their coffee brewing system, thereby making it a redundant item for the registry checklist. Don’t walk away from Keurig just yet– the beloved brand has taken coffee to a whole new level with the launch of the Keurig® Rivo® Cappuccino & Latte Brewing System with Lavazza Espresso, and you’re going to want to get in on this one. The Rivo system enables users to brew fresh espresso and frothed milk with simplicity and authenticity at the touch of a button. Become your own personal barista in the kitchen with Lavazza Espresso, and become the master of the perfect cappuccino (no skills required!). It’s the perfect start to a happy marriage.
We’ve had the opportunity to give the Rivo Cappuccino & Latte Brewing System a whirl, and here’s what we love about it:
- Whether we used whole, skim, or soy milk, we got a perfect froth every time. The differing consistencies and base for the fresh milk we used didn’t seem to throw off the Rivo one bit.
- Hot or cold, short or tall- you’re all set no matter what your mood is.
- It was EASY. We didn’t feel like we needed a crash course or handbook for this machine. It’s incredibly user-friendly, even for the most technology-resistant person. No barista certification class needed here.
- It’s not enormous like the espresso machines you see in your local coffee house. It’s just the right size for the kitchen counter, and has a sleek look that complements other appliances in the home.
- Keurig has become a leader in coffee brewing, so you know that the options only get better from here. Accessories are also plentiful and readily available for purchase, offering seamless convenience.
- We love a good recipe, and there’s many to be found on Keurig’s website here.
- Lavazza Espresso is currently offered in four delicious varieties: Espresso Classico (a full-bodied blend with notes of tropical fruit), Espresso Intenso (a bold, full-bodied blend with aromas of butter and caramel), Espresso Delicato (slightly sweet with notes of chocolate and a long lasting citrus finish), and Espresso Decaf (balanced flavor with gently sweet aromas of grape and dried fruit, and of course, decaf).
It’s a no-brainer. This Registry Must-Have pick is just the latest exciting addition to hit the kitchen. It’s okay. Go ahead. Make your gravy boat look bad. Check out all the features the Rivo System has to offer on the Keurig website, and get your wedding registry started off on the right note.